Celebrity stylist, TV personality and fashion expert Erica Wark is known for having fun and helping others find their true style-selves. Her regular appearances on CTV’s The Social, The Marilyn Denis Show, Etalk and Your Morning, not to mention the roster of celebrity and media talent she works with, make her THE go to gal for everything fashion. In this episode of Naturally Curious, Erica and Britt talk about:
– community building
– the shifting fashion industry
– how sustainability is just so hot right now
– how travel can change you forever
– how lockdown life allows time to learn new things and
– how social media is an amazing place to highlight what you do and your work and more.
Have a listen and enjoy the conversation! If you’re curious to learn more about my wonderful friend, check out www.ericaonfashion.com for more from Erica.
I’d love to hear from you too so reach out @natcurio on Instagram Twitter, Facebook and don’t miss the next episode with Barb Cartwright – a badass CEO from Humane Canada where we chat about all things animal welfare in Canada. Oh – and what it’s like to have dinner with Bond, James Bond.
Until then, stay curious my friends!